The Simple Woman's Daybook 42

FOR TODAY: January 9, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...falling snow

I am thinking...the sermon I just preached, how to improve my communication and organization with volunteers, and that I am hungry.

I am thankful for...the Isnors.

From the kitchen...been eating a lot of salads in my attempt to eat more fruits and vegetables. I'm really looking forward to the Wolfville market opening again.

I am wearing...the only dress clothes I own not currently lost between here and there which is black pants, maroon blouse over a cream tank top.

I am creating...dishcloths, currently in the lost luggage.

I am going...home.

I am reading...Fiction on Fire (which is on hold because it is in the missing luggage), In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day, and Worst Case (audio).

I am hoping...my luggage turns up soon.

I am hearing...the hum of computers running.

Around the house...by the end of the week I have committed to replacing my current bed with a brand new bed.

One of my favorite things...preaching, with Scott away I got to preach this morning. I think I'll post a short form tomorrow.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...I'm going to have to upload it later, sorry.

Comments

Unknown said…
not fun to have lost luggage but a new bed is one of the best things in life to anticipate. Enjoy!