Series Challenge Season Five

I found another reading challenge that sounded good...so I joined it. It's the Series Challenge Season 5 hosted by Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic. The goal is to catch up on series. Here is the list of the rules:

1) The challenge starts January 1, 2011 and ends December 31, 2011.

2) You must read 3 or more books for this challenge.

3) With these books, you should finish the series or at least be up to date with it.

4) Crossovers with other challenges are perfectly alright, as are re-reads.

5) Post a review on your blog and leave a link at the post I will set up on January 1, so I can keep track and others might find new series to enjoy.

6) Have fun!

Books Read:

1. The Last Olympian –Rick Riordan
2. Radiant Shadows –Melissa Marr
3. Only the Good Spy Young –Ally Carter
4. Darkest Mercy –Melissa Marr


Series I want to catch up on or finish:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Wicked Lovely
um...I'm sure there are more.

Comments