I found one of my favourite challenges, hosted this year at A Few More Challenges. It is all about starting new series.
- Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. If you’re not a blogger, you can post your reviews at a review site like Goodreads, LibraryThing, or Shelfari and link them up here.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you. Any genre counts. Any book format counts.
- The challenge runs from January 1 through December 31, 2012.
- You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2012.
- A post will be created here where you can link-up your reviews and visit the reviews of other participants.
- If you’re a blogger, write up a sign-up post that includes the URL to this post so that others can join in. Feel free to use the button! You can grab the code you need from the box in the right sidebar.
Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series.
Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series.
Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series.
Series Lover - 6 books. 8/6
1. The Hunger Games –Suzanne Collins
2. The Door in Time –Michael Merryweather
3. Shiver –Maggie Stiefvater
4. City of Bones –Cassandra Clare
5. The Lost Hero –Rick Riordan
6. Divergent –Veronica Roth
7. The Red Pyramid –Rick Riordan
8. A Hero Born –Michael A Stackpole