The Simple Woman Daybook 91

FOR TODAY:January 8, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...the sun's glare on my computer screen is just too much so the blinds are closed. I would imagine it is a bright winter day.

I am thinking..."why do some activities work with one group of children and not with another?" Or how the same game, idea, activity can work one time with a group but the next time it could flop then later it could be the best thing ever.

I am thankful for...volunteers.

I am wearing...a running out fit complete with sweat band and I had a "racer's number" pinned on earlier (the Kidsworld theme is running the race: RUN? (Are you in).

I am creating...a citron (knit shawl).

I am going...home to nap and read.

I am reading...On Writing by Stephen King

I am wondering...which reading challenges to attempt this year.

I am hoping...that I don't crash and nap all afternoon.

I am looking forward to...a nap

I am hearing...my computer hum.

Around the house...normal house cleaning stuff.

One of my favorite things...playing board games with friends which happen a lot this week which was very happy!

A few plans for the rest of the week: I'm going to have tea with the girls tomorrow. Writing group, Life Group, youth group and GEMS all start back up this week. I aslo think there will be more games nights.

Comments