This challenge was inspired by C.S. Lewis' famous words, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." and is hosted by The Book Garden. This is to read books with at least 700 pages.
- Anyone may join. Just leave a comment below with the following info:
- Name / Blog (if you have one) / Chosen Level
- I'll comprise a list with everyone and add it to this page!
- Updates on the challenge will be posted on a regular basis and you may then comment with your own progress.
- The challenge will take place between January 1st and December 31st 2012.
- You can join any time between now and early 2012.
- You have to pick a level, though you may "upgrade" to the next one at any time. In this case just drop me a line, so I can change your previous level.
- You don't need to list your books ahead of time, though I won't object if you do. I'm definitely curious about your book choices for these challenges.
- The books you choose may crossover into other challenges.
- Both physical and eBooks are allowed, though personally I feel that especially the Tea & Books Reading Challenge is more fun with real books.
- Reviews of the books read are not mandatory.
2 Books - Chamomile Lover
4 Books - Berry Tea Devotee
6 Books - Earl Grey Aficionado
8 or more Books - Sencha Connoisseur
Chamomile Lover - 2 books