The Simple Woman Daybook 93

FOR TODAY: January 22, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...sunrise.

I am thinking...my feet are cold and that I love that Tim Horton changed their cup sizes. My large tea is closer to the old extra large size...yay for more tea.

I am thankful for...people who help without being asked. There was a movie and games night at the church last night and clean up felt like a daunting task but everyone helped and it was finished so fast. It would have taken me hours to set the room for Kidsworld (the children's ministry) by myself.

I am wearing...a running out fit complete with a Mario sweat band and I had a "racer's number" pinned on earlier (the Kidsworld theme is running the race: RUN? (Are you in).

I am creating...worked on my cirtron shawl Friday night other than that all projects are on hold till March.

I am going...to paint with Donna at the Clayground.

I am reading...On Writing by Stephen King, 7th Heaven by James Patterson, and The White Dragon by Anne McCaffrey.

I am wondering...what I am going to edit so I can share it at writing group tomorrow.

I am hoping...to finish mission trip letter (so much procrastination)

I am looking forward to...lunch and writing group.

I am hearing...people arriving.

Around the house...ugh so much to do.

One of my favorite things...watch Lost with Tabi and Lucas. We've made it to season five.

A few plans for the rest of the week: painting today, writing group tomorrow night, games night Wednesday, youth group Thursday, and Gems girls club Friday. It's a full week.

Comments

Nuchtchas said…
not sure why but this post made me miss you a lot today
Elizabeth said…
Aw, I miss you too!