The Simple Woman Daybook 94

FOR TODAY: January 28, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...darkness.

I am thinking...that I am forgetting to do something but I am not sure what.

I am thankful for...hugs and friends especially when I am sick or crying.

I am wearing...jeans, a favourite tee, and my red coat.

I am creating...I was reminded I have a baby blanket to finish.

I am going...to Michael to pick up supplies for tomorrow then home.

I am reading...On Writing by Stephen King, 7th Heaven by James Patterson, and The White Dragon by Anne McCaffrey.

I am wondering...if everything will work out.

I am hoping...to sleep through the night and that this flu ends soon.

I am looking forward to...tomorrow afternoon's water well celebration, the children's ministry is half way to their goal to build a well in India.

I am hearing...another group in the church.

Around the house...I feel a little more motivated this week.

One of my favorite things...reconnecting with good friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week: the party tomorrow, youth group, then volunteer training on Saturday.

Comments