- What was your first wristwatch like?
Cheap plastic kiddy watch that I lost the day I got it playing in a playland ball pit.
- What lately seems to have been a thief of time?
- What were yesterday’s quietest five minutes like?
- In what way have you lately been saving time?
I am working on not trying to multitask rather allowing myself to be fulling focused on one thing so that task can be done quicker and better. I also have found a 15 minute timer and then a switch in tasks helps motivate chores that drive me crazy.
- We are often charged hourly rates for labor, but we never get to reciprocate in kind when promised completion times don’t match actual completion. If you could bill people for the time you spend waiting, what would be a reasonable amount?
No idea...and as long as I have a book or knitting it really isn't time wasted.
Friday, January 20, 2012
January 20's Friday 5
Today's Friday 5 questions are connected to the phrase "A Stitch In Time":