Hosted by Darlene's Book Nook to read the James Patterson's Women's Murder Club series.
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012.
- You can join the challenge at any time, whether you haven't yet started the series or are already halfway through. All books read in 2012 count for the challenge, regardless of when you sign up.
- This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
- You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
- All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (as long as they are unabridged).
- When you write your sign-up post, you must choose your level. You can go up, but you cannot go down!
- There will be link-ups for your reviews on a quarterly basis, which will be posted on THIS page.
- There will be a link for your wrap-up post at the end of the year.
- Create a sign-up post and link back to this post. Sign up with Mister Linky below! Be sure to use the direct url to your sign-up post and not the url to your blog.
Level 1: Read 1-3 books in the series.
Level 2: Read 4-6 books in the series.
Level 3: Read 7-9 books in the series.
Level 4: Read 10-11 books in the series.
I've read up to The 6th Target. I'd like to finish the series but four books seems like too much. I'm going to aim for two books and stick with level one. 2/2
Victory is Mine! Reading 2 books was easy enough so I'm going to try and finish the series moving me up to Level 2: 5/5 books
1. 7th Heaven –James Patterson
2. 8th Confession –James Patterson
3. 9th Judgment –James Patterson
4. 10th Anniversary –James Patterson
5. 11th Hour –James Patterson