Reading with Tequila hosts the "Recommendation Challenge" which is about discovering new books by reading suggested titles from other book bloggers.
- Challenge will run January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.
- Create an intro post, linking back to this post. Sign up with the MckLinky, linking to your challenge intro post, not your blog home page.
- Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a list of books before the challenge begins.
- All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)
- Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.
Level I - Read 5 books from the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books
I am aiming for Level I - to read 5 books for the list. 7/5 Read
1. The Hunger Games -Suzanne Collins
2. Shiver –Maggie Stiefvater
3. Anna and the French Kiss –Stephanie Perkins
4. City of Bones –Cassandra Clare
5. Water of Elephants –Sara Gruen
6. The Lost Hero –Rick Riordan
7. Beauty Queens –Libba Bray