Day Fifteen's Inspiration: Elf

It's the end of the fifteen mythical creatures. I've enjoyed this challenge as much as April's 30 Days of Makeup. I've been reflecting on both what I've learned and discovered through the two challenges. Both had their frustrating moments but over all I had fun. I might make my thoughts into a reflection, "Four things I learned by doing my makeup for 30 days."

I am glad to end the mythical makeup with an elvish look. It is a simple makeup but there is something quite sprite-ish to eye look. I hope I can recreate it sometime because I found it fun. And I had my sister's elf ears to complete the look, how fun is that?

Thanks for joining me on this makeup adventure. I am thinking about doing something different next month. I did the 30 Days of Makeup for one of the 40 Before 40 challenges. There is a similar goal to do 30 Days of Hair. June seems like a good time to give it a try.

Comments