Day Fives's Inspiration: Banshee

When I was choosing the mythical creatures I was the most uncertain about including the banshee. It seems darker and more villainous than me. Adding to that I wasn't sure I would be able to communicate the inspiration. Yet, this was more fun than I could imagine. I prefer this picture over the one I used in the morning makeup post. I didn't use it then because I thought it would give away the inspiration.

This look was very similar to the Revenge of the Fifth look I did earlier this month. I like the Banshee eye makeup a bit more. This was my third attempt with the magnetic lashes.  If you have been following all the inspirations, I did the Banshee makeup Friday, the night before I attempted the Will-o'-the-Wisp on which the magnetic lashes did not work. I liked how that set of lashes worked with this makeup.

Comments