Thankful Thursdays #35

My screen mocks me. The flashing cursor lets me know I am not working on the NaNoWriMo Novel. While I wait for inspiration to hit again I’m going to work on Thankful Thursday. I am thankful for….

-my Mummy and Daddy. I love when I get phone calls from them. YAY for family!
-Watching TV with friends. YAY for Gina, Amy, and Danielle!
-that November is finally here. I’ve been anticipating the start of NaNoWritMo for weeks and it is here now. I am glad it’s begun even if I am not sure what to say next.
-friends also participating in NaNoWriMo. YAY for friends!
-the coffee shop I am currently sitting in while waiting for further inspiration to hit.
-my laptop. I’ve had it for awhile, it was a gift from my daddy just before my internship in 2004. I am so thankful for it. I use it everyday. Dad, if you read this THANK YOU!!!
-for successful events, last nights Trunk or Treat went better than I expected and all the feedback I have been hearing has been positive. A church member even told me today how our sign advertising the event had triggered a conversation with some quirious about what it was all about. Another girl had told her friends about last night and the friends response was "wow, that is a cool church" YAY for good things happening.
-for left over candy. mmm…chocolate
-everyone who participated in the Trunk or Treat from carving pumpkins to passing out candy especially those who set up or stayed to clean up.
-long drives
-people, books, and websites that get me excited about ministry and what is happening at our church
-for the opportunity to preach this past Sunday
-the NB Sunday School Conference and that I could participate even if I am from NS, that actually won me a prize.
-Steph and Ben Perry. YAY again for friends!

NaNoWriMo word count: 2703

Comments

Jecca said…
yay for 2703 words! go liz!