Friday, November 23, 2007

A Writer's Night



This is where I am at with the story...only without the mad writing at the end. I sit in front of my computer and my head (and subsequently the story) is goo or maybe a word that rhythms with goo…

I am trying to remind myself this challenge is all about quantity not quality but it’s difficult. Even when I tell my inner editor that this is just a pre-pre rough draft the nagging voice says "give up" but I won’t. At this point I know I am going to finish nanowrimo; I’ve come too far not to. It's just a mystery what the final 15,000 words will be…. maybe drinking Amp will increase my word count, that's what the commercial seems to say.

Wrimo Word Count: 36,293
My goal for today is another 4,000 words

My thoughts are with the other nano writers. We can do this. Don’t give up!

2 comments:

Jecca said...

I'm doing good, Liz. I went to PA for a few days for Thanksgiving, so that's why I haven't posted. My plan today is to write between 15,000 and 20,000 words. It is a lot, but my goal is still to win Nano, so I do what I must and I'd rather write a lot today instead of stay up several nights during the week. I will be posting again with my progress. You are doing great!!!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks, it's been on going fun. Some times I like my story other times I hate it. Right now I am just happy it is all most done. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I believe in you. Nano isn't out of your reach.