A Writer's Night



This is where I am at with the story...only without the mad writing at the end. I sit in front of my computer and my head (and subsequently the story) is goo or maybe a word that rhythms with goo…

I am trying to remind myself this challenge is all about quantity not quality but it’s difficult. Even when I tell my inner editor that this is just a pre-pre rough draft the nagging voice says "give up" but I won’t. At this point I know I am going to finish nanowrimo; I’ve come too far not to. It's just a mystery what the final 15,000 words will be…. maybe drinking Amp will increase my word count, that's what the commercial seems to say.

Wrimo Word Count: 36,293
My goal for today is another 4,000 words

My thoughts are with the other nano writers. We can do this. Don’t give up!

Comments

Jecca said…
I'm doing good, Liz. I went to PA for a few days for Thanksgiving, so that's why I haven't posted. My plan today is to write between 15,000 and 20,000 words. It is a lot, but my goal is still to win Nano, so I do what I must and I'd rather write a lot today instead of stay up several nights during the week. I will be posting again with my progress. You are doing great!!!
Elizabeth said…
Thanks, it's been on going fun. Some times I like my story other times I hate it. Right now I am just happy it is all most done. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I believe in you. Nano isn't out of your reach.