Gratitude Challenge: Day 1

It has been a very "Wesleyan" sort of day, John Wesley. I'm at Wesley Acres Camp for my denomination's Pastor Conference. If you can't read the signs in the first picture I was at the corner of Wesley and Asbury, and the second is Aldersgate. All significant moments/locations in the life of John Wesley.

I enjoyed the selfied-a-day challenge last month so much that I am going to keep it going another month. I'm also adding a "count your blessings" element to encourage an "attitude of gratitude." October seemed like the perfect month to add a gratitude challenge; after all it's Thanksgiving (for the Canadians).

For my Gratitude Challenge I will be posting five things I am thankful for or that were a blessing that day everyday this month, with no repeats. I am also journaling ten blessings each day to help me get back in the the journalling habit.

Today I am thankful for:

  1. Green grass
  2. Clothes dryers 
  3. Safe travels with good conversations
  4. Access to pharmacies and eye drops, my right eye has been bothering me since Friday. I think I have something that will work. It has helped so far.
  5. Answered prayer

____________________________________________________________________________
24 Sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!
25 Sleeps till I'm in NS
85 Sleeps till Christmas
208 Sleeps till 39
316 Sleeps till Germany
573 Sleeps till 40

Comments