Gratitude Challenge: Day 7

I woke up with a sore throat. I think I'm getting the cold/flu/plague that is currently tormenting my area. I've been told it starts with the sore throat and then a cough and three days in bed. I'm hoping it is just a sore throat.

It was also games night. Mum, Alex, another friend, and I have been playing through season one of Pandemic Legacy (I got to go first since I have been most recently sick). We're in the second half of "July" and we lost...again. This was our fourth lost in a row. I am a mix of frustrated and sad. Our next two games went better and helped me check games off my need to play list.

Today I am thankful for...

  1. Hot lemon tea with ginger
  2. Audio books
  3. Lunch chats with my Aunt
  4. Naps
  5. Those that arrived early and set up the tables for the games group

___________________________________________________
18 Sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!
19 Sleeps till I'm in NS
79 Sleeps till Christmas
202 Sleeps till 39
310 Sleeps till Germany
567 Sleeps till 40

Comments