Gratitude Challenge: Day 24

I found pineapple soda! The flavour became a favourite of mine when I was living in Swaziland, Africa. I think part of the reason was that soda there was made with sugar cane. It didn't taste exactly how I remember but it was still a joy to my day. It added sunshine to a very busy schedule. I love going on vacation except for the extra long to do list to actually be able to go away.

Today I am thankful for...
  1. my Sister
  2. joyful finds
  3. lunch with Susi
  4. potluck suppers
  5. vacation days 
__________________________________________________
1 sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!...If I can get some sleep
2 Sleeps till I'm in NS
62 Sleeps till Christmas
148 Sleep till Breakout (Game Con 1)
185 Sleeps till 39
253 Sleeps till King Con (Game Con 2)
293 Sleeps till Germany
322 Sleeps till Ottawa Comic Con
550 Sleeps till 40

Comments