Gratitude Challenge: Day 12

Look at this amazing find at Walmart!!!

I was convinced that I don't actually need a koala head nor do I have a place to store it. Beside, what I really wanted was a panda head...now I am now the search :) We also had jalapeno poppers again. It's been another great day. I am still fighting this head-cold-flu but I feel joyful anyways.

Today I am thankful for...

  1. Jalapenos, they spice up my life
  2. Amy-Beth for sharing how to make jalapeno poppers
  3. Silly Koala Heads that brought much laughter
  4. Naps
  5. Even this head-cold for giving me a chance to rest
__________________________________________________
13 sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!
14 Sleeps till I'm in NS
74 Sleeps till Christmas
197 Sleeps till 39
305 Sleeps till Germany
562 Sleeps till 40

Comments