Gratitude Challenge: Day 16

Friends have been asking what type of sword do I use at Shieldmaidens. So I asked the instructor if I could take a picture. I think you'd call it a one handed long sword. This week I learned a new attack that incorporated a shield punch.  The move looks amazing when the instructor does it; I look like a flaying child trying to learn to dance...but I had fun.

Today I am thankful for...

  1. amazing burgers
  2. rain
  3. sleeping in
  4. my CR mentorship group
  5. the encouragement to start memorizing Scripture from the CR lessons

__________________________________________________
9 sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!
10 Sleeps till I'm in NS
70 Sleeps till Christmas
156 Sleep till Breakout (Game Con 1)
193 Sleeps till 39
261 Sleeps till King Con (Game Con 2)
301 Sleeps till Germany
330 Sleeps till Ottawa Comic Con
558 Sleeps till 40

Comments