Gratitude Challenge: Day 31

The day was long, so very very long. At least it started with Best Friend hugs. We decided to stop in Sussex and see the campus and also the bridge Alex proposed at.

Then it was a long drive back through wind and rain. I told Alex that even the sky was sad we were leaving the Maritimes and it was crying.

Today I was thankful...

  1. for road side attractions. I love that I could take pictures with giant cows. It brought me great joy and I was thankful for that
  2. for reunions and the chance to walk around campus
  3. that it was rain and not snow
  4. that we did not get lost 
  5. that I slept in my own little bed

__________________________________________________
55 Sleeps till Christmas
141 Sleep till Breakout (Game Con 1)
178 Sleeps till 39
246 Sleeps till King Con (Game Con 2)
254 Sleeps till Wedding!!!
286 Sleeps till Germany
315 Sleeps till Ottawa Comic Con
543 Sleeps till 40 
 


Comments