Gratitude Challenge: Day 20

I am being to remembering why I normally don't plan to much for a Sunday.  It was Pastor Appreciation Sunday, so there was cake and many hugs. Then after church Alex and I had lunch and a movie at my parents. When we left I was ready for a nap but we were off to meet up with Alex friends for supper and board games.  It was a late night, I was a bit tired silly when I finally took today's selfie.

Today I was thankful...

  1. for one of my students that aged out of our Sunday school this year was a great helper this morning
  2. for my church family
  3. that someone let me know my mic was hot before I when to the bathroom
  4. for cute/cheesy Hallmark movies
  5. that the group chose not to play cards against humanity so that I would stay included in the group. We played Pairs, Timeline History, Timeline Music and Cinema, and lastly Avalon (which is The Resistance with a fantasy theme)

__________________________________________________
5 sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!
6 Sleeps till I'm in NS
66 Sleeps till Christmas
152 Sleep till Breakout (Game Con 1)
189 Sleeps till 39
257 Sleeps till King Con (Game Con 2)
297 Sleeps till Germany
326 Sleeps till Ottawa Comic Con
554 Sleeps till 40

Comments