Gratitude Challenge: Day 18

This was a wonderful day. Things didn't go as planned and yet it was still filled with such joy. Alex and I decided that since it is our five monthiversery to go stargazing. Only when we got there the free event had been cancelled due to the cloud coverage. Instead we walked around and enjoyed dessert first (it was a celebration day after all) before ending the night with sushi.

Today I am thankful...

  1. for the stars, even if I didn't get to see them
  2. for the Bible Memory App I was recommended by the CR group 
  3. that while I am still sick it didn't hinder our outdoor walk
  4. for enjoyable sushi
  5. that Wizard Towers is open late of Fridays and that we made it 20 minutes before they closed

__________________________________________________
7 sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!
8 Sleeps till I'm in NS
68 Sleeps till Christmas
154 Sleep till Breakout (Game Con 1)
191 Sleeps till 39
259 Sleeps till King Con (Game Con 2)
299 Sleeps till Germany
328 Sleeps till Ottawa Comic Con
556 Sleeps till 40



Comments