Gratitude Challenge: Day 14

I had a rough night. The coughing kept me wake for most of the night. I was grateful that my friends let me sleep an extra hour before our big group breakfast. We had nothing pressing just our own turkey dinners to get to in the afternoon and the desire to see the colours. All was accomplished.

Today I was thankful for...

  1. Those who let me sleep in
  2. The drive through Gatineau Park
  3. My hiking boots, the past years every time I do any serious walking my feet cramp or hurt a lot. There are times just talking a long walk in the woods has led to be wanting to cry. There were no foot pain on today's hike
  4. The frankness of children. More than once the 11 year old made me laugh out loud
  5. Turkey and pumpkin pie with real whipped cream
__________________________________________________
11 sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!
12 Sleeps till I'm in NS
72 Sleeps till Christmas
195 Sleeps till 39
303 Sleeps till Germany
560 Sleeps till 40

Comments