Gratitude Challenge: Day 6

It was an excellent day. Church was filled with great joy. I had the privilege to share the message to my congregation. After the service I remembered to take a selfie with the beautiful decorations still up from yesterday's wedding. The afternoon I got to meet two of Alex's friends at a BBQ. And then ended the night enjoying the Fate of the Furious. I love ridiculous movies.

On such a wonderful day these are the things I am thankful for...

  1. The many volunteers who helped return the church to normal for morning worship
  2. Linda, she's wonderful church member and prepared the elements for Communion
  3. Visitors
  4. Hugs from friends I haven't seen in a few weeks or months
  5. Alex's friend loaning me the movie after just meeting me.
___________________________________________________
19 Sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!
20 Sleeps till I'm in NS
80 Sleeps till Christmas
203 Sleeps till 39
311 Sleeps till Germany
568 Sleeps till 40

Comments