Gratitude Challenge: Day 25

Today is the day!

After a month of counting down it was finally time for vacation and road trip. It started very, very early. Last night, after blogging, I couldn't sleep. I tried to rest but I was worse than a child waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve.

At 12:30 am I got up to get ready. We were on the road later than planned but moving before 2:00 am. Quebec went by faster than I remembered. There were more stops in New Brunswick including the world's longest covered bridge.

We arrived for supper with Best Friends family. It was the perfect reunion with many hugs and laughter. It was a full blessed day.

Today I am thankful...

  1. that we stayed alert driving even with the minimal sleep
  2. for the chance to witness the beauty of God's creations
  3. for spontaneous moments of tourism
  4. for reasons to celebrate (it means ice cream)
  5. and for...

BEST FRIENDS HUGS!!!
__________________________________________________
1 Sleeps till I'm in NS
61 Sleeps till Christmas
147 Sleep till Breakout (Game Con 1)
184 Sleeps till 39
252 Sleeps till King Con (Game Con 2)
292 Sleeps till Germany
321 Sleeps till Ottawa Comic Con
549 Sleeps till 40

Comments