Gratitude Challenge: Day 19

It's Saturday!

I ran a game of D&D for six 11 year olds. Alex and I attended a games night. It was a spooky theme so we were encouraged to go in costume, hence the attempt at the 13th Doctor. It was a good day in spite of my own moments of frustration, moodiness and discomfort. I'm glad those things didn't ruin my day. It was still a great day.

Today I am thankful...
  1. that we were finally able to find cards that I've been trying to find for almost two months 
  2. that we also found the wig I was looking for when we found the missing cards
  3. it was the monthly community games night at Starbucks
  4. for popcorn
  5. for the laughter I have listening to the eleven year old play video games
__________________________________________________
6 sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!
7 Sleeps till I'm in NS
67 Sleeps till Christmas
153 Sleep till Breakout (Game Con 1)
190 Sleeps till 39
258 Sleeps till King Con (Game Con 2)
298 Sleeps till Germany
327 Sleeps till Ottawa Comic Con
555 Sleeps till 40

Comments