Gratitude Challenge: Day 22

It was D&D night, ever Tuesday is. What made tonight great two of my players that have gone off for school were home for a reading week break and got to join us. Also, I've reorganized the RPG books and resources. I am so happy with the results.

Today I am thankful...

  1. That I woke not feeling as sick
  2. That all my driving was uneventful. There was a moment I thought it could have been eventful, I am thankful nothing happened
  3. That both my jobs are flexible and accommodating of the other
  4. For reunions
  5. For friends who bring snacks

__________________________________________________
3 sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!
4 Sleeps till I'm in NS
64 Sleeps till Christmas
150 Sleep till Breakout (Game Con 1)
187 Sleeps till 39
255 Sleeps till King Con (Game Con 2)
295 Sleeps till Germany
324 Sleeps till Ottawa Comic Con
552 Sleeps till 40

Comments