Gratitude Challenge: Day 13

Sunday was wonderful but very cramp packed. I woke early, prayed and reviewed my sermon notes. My head cold seemed to be back with a vengeance. There was a moment during worship that I wondered if I would be able to remain standing from the message. I gave the prayer and the sermon. It was a struggle. The message was good but the congestion effected my pace. I was thankful for the notes that kept me on track.

Then we met up with my cousin visiting from away, head over to the mall, enjoyed food court lunch and much window shopping, OH, and ice cream! We dropped one friend off before met up with my dad's side of the family (minus one cousin) for an amazing meal and evening. It was full of joy, stories, and yummy food. Cousin, Alex and I stopped by a game shop before it closed. Then, since Monday was a holiday Alex and I watched my favourite movie, Howl's Moving Castle.

Today I was thankful for...

  1. the pulpit...it helped me stand
  2. Erin and Calvin, our guest worship leaders today
  3. ice cream
  4. my extend family
  5. Ghibli movies
__________________________________________________
12 sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!
13 Sleeps till I'm in NS
73 Sleeps till Christmas
196 Sleeps till 39
304 Sleeps till Germany
561 Sleeps till 40

Comments