Gratitude Challenge: Day 27

So much joy!

I think I've peopled Alex out. We had seven different visits, from church to meals, to visits in homes. I'm loving every minute of this whirlwind trip. The only downside I didn't remember to take an us-ie till we were at the end of day ready to crash.

Today I was thankful...

  1. that I had a chance to hug and chat with a dear friend I haven't really talked to in four years.
  2. the blessing of church family even when it's been over a year since we were last together
  3. for a wonderful message
  4. the blessings of reunions
  5. for Jamie hugs
__________________________________________________
59 Sleeps till Christmas
145 Sleep till Breakout (Game Con 1)
182 Sleeps till 39
250 Sleeps till King Con (Game Con 2)
290 Sleeps till Germany
319 Sleeps till Ottawa Comic Con
547 Sleeps till 40

Comments