Gratitude Challenge: Day 15

It was D&D night! We had fun. It was a silly adventure and there was much laughter. This campaign makes me laugh so much. It is a great joy in my life.

Today I was thankful....

  1. to talk to my friend Kim on the phone!
  2. that a short call with a fellow female pastor turn into an amazing long supportive and bonding conversation.
  3. that the printer didn't jam once
  4. for Sister's love and support
  5. for pot-stickers

Oh, so one of the things Kim and I talked about was Breakout Con, which I've attended the past three years. I often just refer to it as Game Con. It made me want to add three cons to my countdown list:
__________________________________________________
10 sleeps till Best Friend Hugs!
11 Sleeps till I'm in NS
71 Sleeps till Christmas
157 Sleep till Breakout (Game Con 1)
194 Sleeps till 39
262 Sleeps till King Con (Game Con 2)
302 Sleeps till Germany
331 Sleeps till Ottawa Comic Con
559 Sleeps till 40

Comments