I'll admit it, I freak out. I'm trying to keep calm but there is a lot going on this month. Everything is happening this month. My goals, beyond completing a novel and being the best ML possible, making sure the cats get feed, there is no science experiments growing in my fridge, and that I don't completely burn out. In past years I've armed self with chocolate, tea, and many phone calls to my mum (she talks me out of panic mode). I do not thing these things will be enough this year. There is more on my plate and too many things I can't forget.
My solution: The 30 Day Survival Binder. The idea was not original with me, I discovered the FLYlady's Control Journal in August and adapted my binder to fit the next 30 days. My binder has everything in it. EVERYTHING -calendars, shopping lists, checklists, pep talks, lesson plans, daily routines, contact information, schedules, to do lists, and pictures that inspire me. If it is important then it has a section. So far is a section for:
- all things NaNo related from ML duties (including keeping track of the great points race) to novel planning
- general apartment care, cleaning routines, and the 20/20 home cure
- menu planning and shopping lists
- NaBloPoMo reminders and blogging ideas
- Church details and reminders like children's Christmas musical, Trunk or Treat follow up and Youth Group
- Christmas Planning
- I need to add Hal-Con section and knitting projects.