- What do you usually take to the beach?
I take the youth group to the beach. So, I have the permission forms for all the kids, sunscreen, bug spray, aloe for the kid that doesn't believe me that he could burn, my own towel, an extra towel or two for the kids that forgot theirs, change of clothes, an extra t-shirt for anyone not in an appropriate youth group swim attire, a book, lunch, snacks to share, juice, water, extra water for the kids that forgot or didn't think they would get thirsty, money for the snack shop, and plus a large blue tub with all the games and things we will be playing with like frisbees and footballs.
- What do you find essential for a trip to the mall?
My purse...and money
- What’s something you take to the ballgame?
I don't go to ballgames...or any sports event. I would imagine a blanket, team hat, money for food.
- What do you take to the movies?
Friends and a purse with money.
- This one may not have broad enough a relevance, but what do you take when you go to the symphony?
It isn't really relevant but if I was to go...a cute clutch with my id that matched my cute "symphony" outfit.
Friday, November 11, 2011
November 11's Friday 5
November 11's question are based on the phrase "What to take":