The Simple Woman Daybook 84

FOR TODAY: November 20, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...gray clouds.

I am thinking...my mind is full of novel, worry, and Christmas music.

I am thankful for...Jenn and Patrick.

From the kitchen...I bought food. That is as far as it got.

I am wearing...a black dress with multi-colour polka dot dress.

I am creating...there are projects on the go but November is all about finishing the nano-novel.

I am going...to be up all night writing.

I am reading...there is no reading in November. It's November there is only time for writing.

I am hoping...to write 10,000 words today and maybe catch a nap before Inn From the Cold

I am hearing...worship practice.

Around the house...it's November.

One of my favorite things...community theater. I went to see Fezziwig's last night.

A picture to share...

Comments