Thankful Thursday -Michael

I am thankful for...

Michael Van Meekeren

I love all the Van Meekerens. They are all great and amazing and awesome family. I think the kids are great because their parents are great. They make me smile. Michael is excellent. What he says matters. What he gets involved in he is passionate about. He loves his wife and his family and it is a joy for me to watch them all interact. I am thankful that he has been a youth leader with the group. He gets involved and does what needs to be done. I love how much he cares about youth. He brings much wisdom to every situation but is able to keep things light and fun. I am very thankful that he'll be driving up to BBC for Encounter with me. I am very thankful for Michael!

Things Unrelated to Thankful Thursday (but important to me):
1. Word Count is 4040/50,000
2. NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo have both begun... and I almost feel okay being successful
3. The youth group is driving up to BBC tomorrow (my greatest concern, when will I find time to write)
4. Hal-Con is a week away!
5. This week is too busy to keep up with the 20/20 home cure :(

Comments