November 25's Friday 5

The Friday 5 is about "Leftovers", questions from past weeks that would have been asked if the meme was a Friday 6:
  1. What’s a creature comfort (practically unnecessary) you must take with you on an overnight trip in the great outdoors?
    Pillow
  2. What did yesterday cost you?
    Um, I didn't actually spend any money yesterday, and I am not dividing gas, clothes wearing, or food costs.
  3. What was your excuse the last time you were REALLY late for something?
    Yesterday, there was snow.
  4. What was your first online purchase?
    Not sure, I know my last I just bought books. I think that might have been my first too.
  5. Which of your gifts do you think you do not put to its best, fullest use?
    My little crock-pot, I've had it almost six years and I just used it for the first time this past week.

Comments