33 While 33 Challenge Review

With only four months left to complete my 33 While 33 challenges, today seemed like a good time to assess my progress. The 33 challenge is a sort of mini-bucket list. I gave myself 33 goals to complete during my 33rd year. The picture is from challenge #14 Hot Air Balloon Ride with Mum.

The last review was October 26th (my half birthday). Tasks I have completed since then are in purple; any challenges completed before October 26th are in blue. Goals that are in progress are in orange. And those I haven't even started are in regular font colour. This is how things stand:
  1. Choose a "My One Word" to focus my 33rd year: Abide
  2. Paint the canvas
  3. Read the whole Bible
  4. Finish 11 non-fiction books -I've read 2 so far; I really need to pick up the pace
  5. Go some place new
  6. Serve/help/volunteer in a new way
  7. Capture Happiness every day
  8. Count my blessings
  9. Plan a trip
  10. Remember Birthdays
  11. Mail letters
  12. Visit my Grandma Stewart
  13. Build a snowman with my sister -The Trouble is there is no snow here.
  14. Take a hot air balloon ride with my mum
  15. Go for a hike in the woods 
  16. Create a photo book
  17. Learn a new skill
  18. Make a new friend
  19. Reconnect with past friends
  20. Dance
  21. Try a new food
  22. Draw
  23. Grow something
  24. Be a vegetarian for 30 days
  25. Sleep under the stars
  26. Celebrate an obscure or odd "holiday"
  27. Send flowers
  28. Be flexible
  29. Get lost in a corn maze
  30. Send one of my works of fiction to a publisher
  31. Do something I've been putting off
  32. Host a murder mystery
  33. Go on a date
15 challenges done! 8 challenges in progress. That leaves 12 to be start and a total of 18 challenges to accomplished in the next 4 months. That is 4.5 challenges need to be completed every month. Totally doable, right? The next check in with be January 26th.

Comments