Whovian Wear: #20-16 Of My Favourite Doctor Who Clothes


I love fashion and there is no easier way to express yourself than through the clothes you wear. -Victoria Justice
It has been said that "clothes makes the man." If this is true I would argue that clothes also makes the fangirl. Thankfully, there are hundreds of options for any Whovian.

As part of my Whovian Countdown to the Christmas Special I'll be sharing five of my favourite Whovian Wear, T-shirts and clothes with Doctor Who flare, over the next few Wednesdays. Here are the first five:

#20 You Never Forget Your First Doctor...Unless


You-Never-Forget-Your-First-Doctor-shirt

#19 I could not find the first version of this shirt that I saw, which I liked a little more. But this one is similar enough so...I Heart, Heart, New New York

I <3 New New York by Pierpazzo89

#18 Doctor Who Pajama Pants
#17 Don't Blink

Don't Blink - (Doctor Who) Unisex T-Shirt


#16 Be The Doctor
Doctor Who Costume Shirts

Come back next Wednesday for Whovian Wear #15-11
.
Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 22 sleeps
Countdown Till Sister Hugs and Family Visit: 22 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian sees the Christmas Special: 23 sleeps
Tomorrow's Countdown Post: Doctor Who Re-Watch Review and A Mini Episode.
Yesterday's Countdown Post: Tuesday Tutorial: Mini TARDIS ornaments
Episodes Watched Today: The Idiot's Lantern

Comments