Sister, Do You Want To Build A Snowman?

Back in April when I was making my 33 While 33 Challenges, building a snowman with my sister seemed like a simple enough task. We has been together in Disney just two months early and was constantly singing "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?" (which is why she gave me an Olaf. My sister is the bestest!*)

I thought it would be fun to actually build a snowman together. I knew we would be spending Christmas somewhere together and that would be the perfect opportunity....right? Wrong, little did I know we were going to have a  very green Christmas. So the two of us have been trying to figure out how to accomplish the task without snow.
First we took pictures with snowmen we found.
 
Then we got a little more creative...
Snowman Attempt 1: Craft supply snowman
We were in Michaels, when we got the idea... 
 

Do you know how expensive Styrofoam is? They wanted $20 for the middle Styrofoam ball alone.
The result: We left him there
 
Snowman Attempt 2: Putty snowman
I got Mom a "Melting Snowman" putty kit for Christmas last year.
We had fun
Result: He "melted"
 
Snowman Attempt 3: Cookies snowman
Result: They were delicious
So while not made of actual snow, I am counting these as a win. Another 33 Challenge completed! Only 17 challenges to go; which is happy. Less happy, I fly home tomorrow. I miss my family already. Now I am off to pack. The only upside of going home I got many new games with friends back East.
 
*F.A. -yes, I know "bestest" isn't a "word" :P

Comments