38 Flavours: 35. Pineapple and Coconut

I was not a fan. This is not a surprise, when we picked it up Alex looked at me and asked why I would buy pineapple and coconut. I responded with "because it is a flavour I have not tried yet and it has pineapple." Alex, knowing me well, looked more confused and said, "yes but it also has coconut and you hate all things coconut." Which is very true. Yet I still put the ice cream in the cart and carried on with my sage, "but it has pineapple."

What surprised me about the ice cream was that I didn't hate the taste. I enjoyed it and found the pineapple-coconut a good blend. What I disliked was the texture of the chunks of dried pineapple and amount of coconut shavings in the ice cream. This has been my least favourite ice cream of this whole 38 Flavour quest, maybe of all time. 
 
I'm a bit behind on the ice cream sharing. We tried this flavour March 25. As of last Sunday all 38 Flavours have been tried. It is now just a matter of sharing the pictures as proof.



Comments