Makeup Month! Day 9

The lip is a mix of my Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner. The liner doesn't have it's name on it but I think it is Rosebud described as a mauve pink. I normally par that with my favourite lipstick Primrose. Today I matched it with Maybelline's Super Stay Ink Crayon in Run the World.

I started the eye look trying to do something similar to Saturday's look (April 4). It did not start well, I looked almost sickly. I decided to change plans and add blues, which turned green. I was about to wash it all off and start over when the look began to come together. I enjoyed the topical bird colours blending together. I finished it by adding a bit of yellow to the inside corner of my eyes.

Skincare Saga: My eyelids and under eye area were the only area that reacted today. I wonder if I need something special just to care for my eyes. Everything else feels very dry, even with the moisturizer.

Comments