Makeup Month! Day 7

I remembered to take a picture, before lunch. The eyes are a mix of purple and blue from the same NYX Ultimate Bright Shadow palette. I was inspired by the shirt and happy with how the colour lasted through out the day. The lip was only a lip liner, Annabelle Metallic Lipliner - Sparkle.

Skincare Sage: The morning routine went smoothly. I used a facial exfoliator during my shower, making sure to lower the water pressure and temperature before rinsing my face. I looked on the Neutrogena site for my exfoliating scrub, which I've been working through for probably five years. I couldn't find it. The closest product was Boosters Daily Cleanser.  They both have the same colouring and marketing style and have the white tea and vitamin e. Afterwards my skin felt soft and there was less dry skin. During the rest of my preparation the only sensitive are was the upper eyelids. There is a rough patch on my right eye and anything on it stings.

My night routine started off well. The makeup remove switch a few days ago was a wise choice. I'm not taking multiple washes to remove makeup anymore. The only hiccup was about five minutes after apply my nighttime moisturizer my face began to string and feel inflamed. It lasted less than a minute and feels okay now. This might just be regular effect of the product.

I'm wanting to experiment more with my daily looks. I feel like I do something similar most days, which is fine but boring to talk about. I'm still no beauty guru but I am thinking about trying to do a theme like ice cream, or Disney, or rainbow. What do you think? Which should I try? Is there a better theme idea then those? I think I'll start a theme next Monday.

Comments