Makeup Month! Day 19

I think I liked this look in person more than the photo captured. I used a BB cream for light coverage. Kept it simple on the lip with the Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner and then the new Maybelline's Super Stay Ink Crayon this time in Seek Adventure. Last I finished the eyes with another new product the Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette.

Skincare Sage: makeup has not been my only new products. With all the troubles I had been having I decided to try some different products that would hopefully be kinder to my skin. I am trying a new toner, eye cream, and night cream. So far my skin has been responding positively. The toner has been great, I chose something for sensitive skin by Vichy, Purete Thermale Perfecting Toner.

To help the transition I've pulled back a number of steps in my normal routine this weekend. Keeping things to makeup remover/washing and light moisturizing with tests of the new toner in the morning. I'll start using the rest of the new products tomorrow. It will take a few days before I'll know how my skin really reacts to the new changes.

Comments