Makeup Month! Day 2

Welcome to day two! I loved how this makeup look turned out. The earrings were my inspiration. If you cant see them, there are three stars, a gold, aquamarine, and purple. I used goal for my upper lid, aquamarine/teal for the top eyeliner, and then a purple for the lower eyeliner.

I am still struggling to remember to take the makeup pictures earlier in the day. This was at the end of the day after meals, a nap, a walk, and a trip to the grocery store. Another issue I've been having is with my skin care routine. As I mentioned yesterday I've been doing the daily care routine for almost two weeks. The products are thing I've had for awhile and trust. However my skin is reacting to something, more then just a purge breakouts associated with starting a skincare routine. My skin has a tender, on fire, stinging. I am not sure what is causing the pain but I am hoping to figure out soon.

Comments