Makeup Month! Day 14

Skincare Saga: Confession -I forgot to do my night-cleaning routine last night. The results were mascara smudges on my pillow this morning and unhappy skin. My whole face is a mix of dry and redness. Washing was fine but adding moisturizer stung again. I didn't mix the moisturizer primer with the photo finish primer. That step went well. What surprised me was just putting foundation on irritated my skin.

Today's makeup look is another fun one that doesn't seem to be picked up by the camera. I might watch some beauty gurus tutorial on how they get good pictures. The lip is done with Maybelline's Coloursensational Shaping Lip Liner in Purely Nude and the lipstick is also by Maybelline in Maple Kiss. For the eye I did things backwards starting with the green eye liner. It's another eye liner that I can't remember where I got it. I remember I got it for an 80s night youth event. Next I used the Cover Girl TruNaked: Roses palette for the crease. Last I used NYX Ultimate Bright Shadow palette to add a bit of more vibrancy to the green liner and a darker green to the outer corner.

I think it was about a week ago I said I wanted to do a makeup inspiration challenge. These would be looks all inspired by the same theme. I have decided what my first series is going to be. Are you ready for this? Drum roll please:  the Mane Six from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It is okay to laugh or roll your eyes. They are cartoon characters from a children's programs. I also know that the show has ended and it's not the in thing these days. I still enjoy the show. I was catching up on season eight today and was inspired. So, starting tomorrow, my look will be one of the ponies. The exception will be Sunday when I have a more normal look for service.

Comments