Makeup Month! Day 20

We are back from the weekend with another My Little Pony inspiration. Today's look is based on the honest, salt of the earth, orchard farmer, Applejack. I liked this look when I started the day. I thought it was a good reflection of the pony. What surprised me most was that I loved it more at the end of the day. As the day wore on and the colours melted and blended it actually looked even better and that has not been the case for a majority of the looks.

After setting my primer and foundation I began with the lip. It was created with another new Maybelline's Super Stay Ink Crayon this time in Keep It Fun. For the eye I used the yellows and oranges from the NYX Ultimate Bright Shadow palette. And I finished the look with some mascara. One of the other new products I picked up was fake eyelashes. I had considered trying them today but they didn't seem to fit Applejack's personality. I'll save them for tomorrow.

Comments