Makeup Month! Day 24

I've done so well this week remembering to take pictures early in the day. I thought I had till today. I got into something else (Minecraft), a walk, a few errands, supper...you get the idea. It was almost midnight when I realized I needed to redo my makeup for the picture so I could take off said makeup and go to bed.

I reattempted the foundation trick I mentioned yesterday. I think it worked. It still looked good and didn't require much in the way of touch ups. The lip is Primrose by Smashbox. The eye is a mix of the metallic shadow I got in the Glam bag (mentioned yesterday) and the darkest colour from the Smashbox trio that came in the Try-Me kit I used a few days ago. I used a suggestion I got from two different hooded eye tutorials. It was to do a straight like across to where the corner leads up the eyebrow. The second vlogger called it the martini glass cat eye. I am not sure I like it for me. It requires a bit more trial and perfecting.

'Til tomorrow, good night friends.

Comments