Makeup Month! Day 21

Have I mentioned how much fun I am having with this MLP challenge. I know it is ridiculous but I am having a blast. And it is giving me some good practice for my next cosplays.  Today I'm trying out magnetic fake lashes for the first time. It was a struggle but I think it turned out.

I used my lightest foundation with a bit of bronzer. I went with the lightest foundation because I've been looking too dark, almost orange. We know it is an issue with the lighting in my apartment but I was hoping it would help. It did not. I'll try something else tomorrow.

For the lip I thought Maybelline's Super Stay Ink Crayon this time in Seek Adventure was the most Rainbow Dash name. For the eyes I followed the Rainbow Dash tutorial by From Head to Toe. I used a really old shadow set for the light blue from Cover Girl. For the rainbow I used the NYX Ultimate Bright Shadow palette. After I had the rainbow finished I began attempting to use the magnetic eyeliner. I had trouble; it was an experience. I said bad words in my head....and maybe a few out loud. It took a few attempts but they got on. Above was the best picture with the wig but here are two more to show of the rainbow:
 

Comments