Makeup Month! Day 22


This is the last day of the "Mane Six" My Little Pony inspiration challenge. I saved the pony I've cosplayed as, Twilight Sparkle, for last. I have had so much fun with these six looks. I'm a little sad to see it end. I could keep going; there are minor ponies I could use for inspiration. If I do, it will be later. Right now, a friend whose also into makeup has a different inspiration theme going on that I want to try.

Because of yesterday's "orange" issue on the Storytime live stream be decided to try the lightest BB cream I got, the one in ivory that is too light for me. It did not help. I was still too dark on screen. So, after all the makeup was done minutes before Storytime was about to start I used Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Fair everywhere, then quickly blended it out. I looked pale and washed out in person but normal for storytime.

After the BB crean I decided to try the magnetic fake lashes again. It was easier to work with the thick liner when there was nothing else on my eyes. The gel used to connect the magnets is thick and goopy. I will still need more time to practice but it was better than yesterday. Next I used the white eye crayon to give the colours a good canvas. Then applied the eye shadow using the NYX's Mystic Petals: Midnight Orchid palette .

I had fun with the lip. I started with same the same Annabelle Metallic Lipliner - Sparkle and the Sweet Tart lipstick I used for Pinkie Pie and Fluttersly. Then to add a bit of shimmer and connection to the eyes, I took the same pink shadow from the NYX's Mystic Petals: Midnight Orchid palette that I used on my lids.

Comments