Makeup Month! Day 6

It's another day that I forgot to take makeup photos before the end of the night. At 11:00 pm I found myself having to touch up the look to take this picture before removing all of the makeup for bed.

The lip today was made using Maybelline Colour Sensational lip liner in Very Cherry with a discontinued colour from Cover Girl #305: Hot Passion. I liked the liner and will use it again for sure. I am not sure about the lipstick. The colour is good for me but I'm not sure about the feel of the actual lipstick. At this point I'm not even sure how long I have had this. I remember at some point about ten years back reading that every woman needed a red lipstick. So it might have been bought then or for a cosplay. I think I needed a red lip for Ramona Flowers. I have a few other red lipsticks I'm going to try over the next few days.

The eye shadows all came from the same Essence palette called G'day Sydney. I used the neutral colours as the upper lid colour and then the two blues on the actual lid. I was disappointed with the look, I couldn't put my finger on the trouble. It might be the quality of the makeup. I found the eye shadow just didn't last. The blue seemed to loose it's vibrancy throughout the day and it never seemed to match the strength of colour in the palette. It also ending up falling on my under eye.

Skincare Saga: There was only a bit of stinging today when applying moisturizer and it was all right under my eyes. Throughout the day my skin felt dry and looking flaky and almost peeling in spots. I think I will use an exfoliator tomorrow.

Comments