Makeup Month! Day 30

Last day of 30 Days of Makeup. I did it! I succeed in my own goal of makeuping for a month. I learned, I grew, I wore much makeup. I had fun. I also gained some insights into my own skin and what products work best, new skills, and greater respect for beauty bloggers who do this regularly.

For this last look of the month I started with a liquid foundation. I've been using Maybelline's Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation this month in primarily two shades. I only know the numbers 115, 122. I also mixed up the numbers when I was looking for a lighter shade and picked up a 130. It is too dark but might work for me in summer when mixed with something lighter. I also used a translucent powder for setting. For the lip I used a NYX Suede set of the matte lip liner and lipstick in spicy. For the eye I stayed with the Cover Girl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes in nude. After I took the pictures I decided I needed to darken the lid colour a bit but that was the only change.

After such a successful month, I want to do something similar in May. It is going to be an inspiration challenge similar to the My Little Pony makeup looks. I will post all the details Saturday.

Comments